With an average IT experience of 9.5 years, Flexera Global team of elite technical experts work with organizations relentlessly to deliver customized solutions that match your clearly defined expectations and aim to exceed your expectations.
Our Team comprises of:
- Solution Architects
- Application Architects
- Project Managers & Business Analysts
- Development Team
- Testing & Operations team
Flexera Globalservice offerings Include:
- Discovery & Architecture services
- Bootstrap & POC services
- Performance tuning
- Insights on various technology platforms
- Key business analysis, discovery and solution planning across the enterprise
- Custom Software development & product services
- Deployment, integration and migration
- High availability & disaster recovery
- Operational support, educational services and ongoing mentorship
- MuleSoft (Technology Partner)
- OnBase by Hyland (Authorized Solution Provider)
- Content Management on Demand (CMOD)
SharePoint → OnBase
FileNet → OnBase
TIBCO → MuleSoft
MQ Series → MuleSoft
- SAP R/3
- Oracle EBS
Cloud Services Migration:
- Oracle Cloud and Mobile
- .NET Technologies
- Web Technologies
- SQL Server
We can tailor our services to T&M basis or fixed price contract. If your solution requires custom software development, our team can help you plan and coordinate the entire project life cycle, with your business and technical staff.
Flexera’ s capability to host managed services, helps you to be free from the necessary, time-consuming tasks. You’ll be free to focus on other important tasks.
With our managed services, you get a turnkey, full-service IT solution that includes best experts in the industry, live 24/7 helpdesk support. Tested and proven ITIL best practices in managed hosting and in world class technologies. All our services are wrapped in high availability SLA that guarantees your satisfaction.
- Application administration & Comprehensive IT services
- Ensure mission-critical information systems are always available
- Hosted productivity solutions
- Addressing your unique security risks and defend a plan to customize your needs
- Optimizing your server infrastructure to run business smoothly
- Cloud Services and management
Additional OnBase capabilities:
- Archive Services
- Document scanning
- Box Storage & Retrieval
Additional MuleSoft capabilities:
- Enterprise architecture analysis for TIBCO to MuleSoft migration
- Enterprise architecture analysis for MQ Series to MuleSoft migration
- Control IT Costs
- Stay focused on your core business
- Compliance and security
- Visibility & reporting
Upgrade & Migration Service
Flexera Global, provides strategic guidance in executing complex upgrade and migration projects. Our team of experts evaluate your application landscape and provide a comprehensive roadmap. The roadmap is organized into sprints to perform either upgrade or migration activities for each of the application(s).
Key activities include:
- Analysis of scoped applications to create an inventory of assets pertinent to upgrade/migration activities
- Create roadmap, Organize sprints, Team Mobilization
- Perform upgrades and/or migrations
- Testing, Production rollouts and support
Flexera’ s training staff ensures that the solution is implemented and adopted successfully with a customized training plan that maximizes your investment.
- Novice to advanced training services on OnBase and MuleSoft to get your staff streamlined and to maximize their efficiencies
- Both onsite and remote training
- Courses targeted towards certification
Document Scanning Services
Our Document and Scanning services include:
- Scanning at your location or at our facility, Scheduling daily pickups or a set PO Box
- Maintaining accuracy through data validation, stringent Quality Control processes to assure the digital images and data are accurate.
- Capturing the scanned data in cloud or write it to the needed format(DVD, Hard drive etc), while guaranteeing hassle free delivery.
- Capability to handle all sizes of paper, microfilm and digital requirements for wide format drawings, plot maps, well logs and all associated paper documents.