Flexera Global is an Authorized Solution Provider for OnBase by Hyland a leading Enterprise Content Management software.
OnBase Product Highlights:
- Single enterprise information management platform for managing content, processes, and cases.
- Eliminates or reduces the dependency on paper, reducing operating costs and minimizing risks.
- On-Premise, Cloud, Hybrid, and Mobility.
- Case Management, Business Process Management (BPM) and capture technologies on the same platform.
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
· Leader in Enterprise Content Management
· Leader in Content services platforms
· Niche Players in Case Management and BPM
Our ECM Solutions:
- Account Payables
- Accounts Receivables
- Human Resources
- Contracts Management
- Land Management
- Procurement Management
Flexera Core Competencies:
- As an Authorized OnBase Solution provider, our certified professionals have experience in delivering ECM solutions to streamline your business process.
- By working collaboratively with your team, we provide strategic recommendations and prescriptive roadmap for your content management efforts.
- Our predefined teams of Solution Architects, Expert Developers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Quality Analysts offer comprehensive solutions.
- Our ECM experts have decades of cross-technology experience working with platforms such as SharePoint, FileNet, and OpenText.
For additional Information,
Our Enterprise architects work with your ECM team of experts to assess your technology landscape and design a solution tailored to your business, leveraging both existing and new technologies, our Architecture team will bring a new level of insight to your business.
Our Capabilities included:
- Strategic Architecture Planning
- Accessing current systems
- Line of Business Integration
- Workflow agent development
- Spec Development
- Business Analysis
- High Availability
Flexera Global professional services team offers expert insights and certified technical expertise on a number of technology platforms, our highly skilled business analysts and solution architects work closely with your project managers and solution consultants to ensure that the solution aligns with your business objectives.
Our Capabilities Include:
- Business Analysis and Discovery
- Requirements Gathering
- System design and Implementation
- Application Integration
- Onsite and Remote Support
- Document Conversion & Import
- Migration Expertise
BPM & Workflow
Our ECM experts will focus on your organization’s critical business process and document flow challenges, we identify and address processes with large potential cost savings that could benefit from BPM, to maximize ROI.
Our Capabilities include:
- Identifying solutions that automate business and address day to day needs with high ROI potential.
- Consultative and diagnostic approach to review your current organizational processes, technologies and systems.
- Designing a crafted solution for your organization, while leveraging your existing technology and infrastructure.
- Iterative methodology, allowing for improved and accurate requirements, while adhering to project direction and deadlines.
Systems Integrations & conversions
Your organizations can boost productivity with integrated ECM, our experts have decades of experience, integrating wide variety of technologies by creating one of a kind solution or solving more common place challenges.
Our Services Include:
- Extending your current Enterprise Software’s capabilities such as ERP, by boosting it’s productivity through integrating with modern document management solutions
- Empowering your organization to reach it’s peak productivity, by offering solutions such as data capture, file sharing, workflow, forms management etc.
Document Conversion & Paper Scanning
Our full-service Record Storage center provides customers with full service archival and day forward document scanning conversion solutions, our scan on demand retrieval services allows us to become an extension of each customer filing rooms and record storage management departments, providing a cost-effective partnership.
Our Services include:
- Capturing the scanned data and transferring it into the required format (Hard drive, DVD, etc.) while ensuring a seamless delivery
- Handling all sizes of paper, digital and microfilm requirements for diverse format drawings, well logs, plot maps and other associated paper documents.
- Maintaining accuracy through data validation and stringent quality control processes
- Scanning at your facility or offsite